Planning A Wedding Without Getting Married

It's A Little Girls Dream To Get Married And Now That I'm A Big Girl, I Admit I Have Wedding Fever

And I'm sure most of you have it too

2770

So one of my best friends just got married and within the next year or so, majority of my friends will be getting married or engaged. I am still the single pringle who gets to be in all of them. I had such a wonderful time being a part of the wedding planning and the wedding itself and once we started decorating I began thinking about my own wedding. I am far from getting married, but I'm sure like most girls my age, I have a Pinterest board dedicated to "That Big Day." On this board, I have table arrangements and cute ways to decorate where I will get married.

It is a little girl's dream to get married and to have the most perfect wedding. Since I was little, I have been thinking about what I would want to have at my wedding and where I would want it. Flash forward many years and I still have the same ideas. I want to wear my mom's dress or have a boho dress. I want to get married in a church in the mountains. I think it's amusing that we have these ideas about our weddings when we're not even close to getting married. My favorite thing to do is to watch wedding videos and to get inspiration.

I dream about the day that I get married and I see it as one of the greatest accomplishments you have. I think that it's so cool when you get married because you get to have a day that it all about you and your significant other. I like to tell my friends who are in relationships or are engaged that I'm going to die alone, which is a silly thing for a twenty-year-old to say. I just asked my sister if she had planned out her wedding out and she said that she had majority of it planned out. I think it makes planning for your actual wedding easier once you already have ideas of what you want in your head.

I think it's so much fun to plan out something that you'll have one day. When you are pinning different things, you get to pretend like you're actually planning for a wedding. It is something that my friends and I can spend hours talking about, even though none of us are getting married. When you're getting married, there are a few things you have to pay the most attention to and some that aren't that important in the long fun. The first one is how the table decorations look or making everything look perfect. Life happens sometimes and you just have to roll with the punches.

The most important thing is that everything is there. You have to make sure that you have all the right flowers and clothes. When you are at your wedding and things start happening that probably shouldn't, like losing something, you have to remember what the day is really for. It's not for the pretty DIY things you made that don't want to stay together or the way people are sitting, it is about the love that you and the person you're marrying share.