can you wear crocs to a formal occasion
Beauty Fashion

Yes, Crocs Are Formal Enough For Formal Wear, Even At Your Own Wedding

Just hear me out before all you Croc haters come after me.

1641
Skylar Meyers

Let me just say: I know Crocs are not for everyone.

Believe me, I totally get that. But if you want something that is super comfortable to wear, why not? You will be the coolest cat at the formal. Crocs even come in white to match with your wedding dress (or if you decide to chose another cool — there are so many choices!). I even wore them to my graduation!

1. They make dancing easy

You can show off your sick dance moves and everyone will be amazed!

2. They are perfect for whatever the location!

Come rain, snow, mud, etc. you will always have the cleanest shows (and if not the easiest to clean!).

3. They will make you the coolest person at the event you are at

Everyone is going to know your name (or want to know it).

4. Because you are the coolest person at the party, everyone will want to meet you

Everyone will want to meet you of course and take Snapchats of your awesome shoes.

5. They are so stylish!

6. You can re-wear them FOREVER!

You are practically saving money!

7. They can match any outfit!

8. You can customize them for your event with Jibbitz

From hearts to Winnie the Pooh, there are so many Jibbitz you can purchase.

9. Why wouldn't you want to wear these beautiful shoes

Lastly, why wouldn't you? They are cheap, easy to clean, well adaptable, but, most importantly, stylish.