We must eliminate every hindrance that will prevent us from having a successful 2017!

In a meeting during my house of peace, I taught on how we must be set free from negativity, and believe that God will do incredible things next year!

16

"And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken." —Luke 21:25-26

In this meeting during my house of peace, I emphasized perplexities, and how many of us ended the year with a lot of uncertainties. In other words, we don't know why certain events had to occur throughout our lives. However, the truth remains intact, that we must trust in God that 2017 will be the best year for our life! It will bless your life!