Different Ways To Handle Final Exams

Different Ways To Handle Final Exams

Finals are stressful, but there are ways to deal with them.

8
Different Ways To Handle Final Exams
Google

Well all of us here at Columbia College have made to what I would say is the most stressful part of the semester....FINALS WEEK! We are stressed yet excited to get them over with so that we can go home for a long, well-deserved break. Sadly, there is no skipping them no matter how much we want too. Trust me, if I could, I'd go home right this moment....but I cannot. However, there are ways for us to handle these types of things; some we've learned over the years or ones we just thought up five minutes ago. So shall we begin?

1. Get plenty of rest; sleep is one of the most important ways to pass a test.

2. Study groups. (That's my go too, especially for biology).

3. Study by yourself. A lot of people need silence to absorb their work.

4. Wanna stay up? Well get that coffee flowing...most wouldn't recommend that but hey we're college students...we gotta have something.

5. A bit unorthodox-ed by if you're feeling overwhelmingly stressed, SCREAM! Go to a pillow or blanket or bed and just let it out into it.

6. Take breaks....your mind can only take so much at a time.

7. This is the most important one. Always remember, you've gotten this far and you can do this! Just take a deep breath and go for it!

Finals may be the most stressful part of the semester but I think we all know that we are all smart enough to do well. We are all intelligent and capable and if no one else believes in you....well guess what? I do! I will always be in your corner.