Easy Ways To Be Kind For World Kindness Day.

11 Simple Ways To Brighten Someone's Day On World Kindness Day

A simple act of kindness can make someone's day.

18
Kindness
https://unsplash.com/photos/pVmjvK44Dao

It's always important to be kind to everyone we meet. A simple gesture like smiling may be the highlight of someone's day. As World Kindness Day comes up, these are a few easy ways to be kinder to others around us.

1. Smile at a stranger

Smiling at someone is the easiest way to be kind. A simple smile could make someone's day.

2. Give someone new a compliment

Receiving a compliment from a stranger is sometimes better than receiving a compliment from someone you know. Initiating a conversation by complimenting someone may result in making a new friend.

3. Send an appreciative text

Sending someone an appreciative text is an easy way of letting them know that you are thinking about them. Getting a text from someone I haven't spoken to in a while is one of my favorite feelings in the world.

4. Thanking someone for something simple

Sometimes it's necessary to thank someone for doing something simple like making their bed. It's important to be recognized for the small things we do.

5. Give a treat to someone

Baked treats are the key to any sugar addicts heart. Baking something simple such as cookies can be a great way to make someone's day.

6. Talk to someone new

It's never fun being the new kid and a simple conversation can really make someone's day. It could also result in making a new friend which is always a good thing.

7. Make your friend a playlist

Music is always a great way to show your love an appreciation for someone. Apps like Spotify make it really easy to make playlists and add songs that remind you of the person who the playlist is for.

8. Donate clothes to people who can't afford any

We often take for granted how much we actually have without realizing that there are others around us struggling. Donating clothes is an easy way to help others in need.

9. Help your sibling with school work.

We could all use some help with our homework sometimes. Taking a half hour out of your day may not seem like a lot to you, but to your younger sibling, it could mean the world.

10. Make a small sacrifice so they can get their way

All of us have to make sacrifices sometimes. Making a sacrifice about something small may not impact you much but could mean the world to someone else. This could be as simple as letting your sibling choose which movie to watch.

11. Treat yourself to something nice

It's always important for us to be kind to ourselves. We should be taking care of ourselves mentally, physically and emotionally. On this day, make sure to be kind to your bodies and take care of yourself.