The 11 Stages Of Walking Through The Pet Store And Falling In Love With All The Animals

So many emotions you feel when looking at all of the adoptable puppies.

59
Instagram

Going to the pet store is one of my favorite things to do to pass the time! Who doesn’t want to spend hours looking and playing with adorable puppies? I mean, you get to play with them as long as you want and not have to buy one. Anyone that does this will understand this emotional process when walking through the pet store.

1. Being overwhelmed with cuteness.

Trying to take in all of the cute puppies faces isn’t easy. It’s one of the most overwhelming experiences ever.

2. Realizing you spent 2 hours with one puppy and still have 15 more to go.

We all know the hardest part is having to hand them back to the employees for a new puppy, but someone has to do this difficult job.

3. Seeing a sleeping puppy.

Sleeping puppies are literally the cutest things in the world.

4. Asking your mom if she wants another dog.

But, really, are you sure?

5. Naming every puppy you play with.

You can't not name them. It's just impossible.

6.Imagining what it’d be like to be an employee.

And then wondering why you never applied there.

7. Falling in love with each and every one of the puppies.

8. Getting excited when you see the same kind of dog you have at home.

9. Saying goodbye to all of the puppies you played with by the name you gave them.

10. Compromising and leaving with a fish instead.

It's hard to leave the pet store empty handed and because dorms won't allow dogs, you get a fish.

11. Knowing your dog will smell what you've been doing all day.