Whether single or in a relationship Valentine's Day is coming up soon and of course that means plans for some are most definitely in need. For certain people this is not even on the radar then for others plans have been set for weeks in advance. If you need a little help or advice here are some idea!
For Couples: something cool and fun would be anything you have to do together.
1.Go ice skating
2. Take an art or cooking class
3. Challenge each other to do something
4.Go to an arcade
5.Play paintball or laser tag
6. Hot air balloon rides or anything adventures is always a good idea.
For Galentines: If you're single what better way to hang out on Valentine's day than with a group of your best friends.
1.Go to dinner
2. Check out fifty shades darker
3. Try wine and paint
4. Have a girls night in with lots of junk food and chick flicks
5.Go to the spa
6. Just have fun and enjoy being single!
Valentines doesn't always have to be dreadful. Have fun and make the best of your situation regardless of the circumstances.