College Students Should Use a Trolley Bag to Carry Their Laptops!

You just need to pull the handle. You will feel no pressure on your shoulders and back.

1352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uisSBNQdM6o

Is your laptop too heavy to carry in your backpack? Do your shoulders and back hurt from carrying a heavy backpack? Do you wish that you do not need to bring your laptop to college? Do you not want to buy a smaller laptop because you want to save money? I have the answer to solve your problems!

Please use a trolley bag! Do you know what it is? A trolley bag is a bag that has a handle so that you can make the handle taller. Some handles do not have buttons. If you have one with no button, then you just pull it upwards to make it taller.

Once the handle is taller, then you can hold on to it and pull it. Your trolley bag will start moving behind you. You will hear its wheels rolling. The noise can be noisy and annoying but you just have to bear with it. When your laptop is in your trolley bar, you do not need to put the trolley bag on your shoulders. You just need to pull the handle. You will feel no pressure on your shoulders and back. This is the relieving part.

When you have to walk on the stairwell, you cannot pull the trolley bag’s handle. You have to push the handle down and hold it. Then, you carry and lift the trolley bag. The trolley bag will feel heavy and can hurt your hand and wrist. However, it is just for a few seconds or minutes. It is also better than having a burden on your shoulders. Take a break after you finish a stairwell if needed. After that, continue to the next stairwell if needed. If you do not want to carry and lift your trolley bag on the stairwell, then you can check to see if an elevator is available to use. Do not use it if you are not allowed to do so.

Hopefully, the trolley bag will be a great help for you!