5 Things About Bama You WON'T Miss Over The Summer
Summer Break

What you won't be missing from Tuscaloosa over break.

147
Samantha Shinn

With summer break arriving, students will be leaving for home, vacation or internships until its time for their return in August. So I have compiled a list of things we college students will not miss during our time away from Tuscaloosa.

1. Cooking for ourselves every night

Those of us who are known by name at the food court or has no meal swipes will especially be happy about this over the summer

2. McFarland Traffic in the morning and afternoon

At 8 am and around 5 p.m. on weekdays when you either need backroads or leave for your destination ten minutes early just so you can arrive on time

3. The students who walk three across on the sidewalks

When your stuck behind or heading to a group of students who decide there allowed to all walk next to each other on the destination and won't move over at all.

4. Looking for parking on campus

The struggles of finding parking near the bus stop or your building after the first morning classes started as all the good parking spots are already taken or you have to battle another car for that one great spot.

5. Class

No more waking up early to be in class or staying up all night just to study

Even though this will only be a small break it is still one that is needed. But in the end no matter what we all can not wait until August when we are back to rolling with the tide.