5 Underrated YouTubers Everyone Needs To Know About

5 Underrated YouTubers Everyone Needs To Be Aware Of

What they lack in subscriber count, they make up in creativity.

43

These YouTubers range from making comedy vlogs to creating amazing music, you are guaranteed to find at least one YouTuber you haven't heard of yet.

1. Elle Mills

Elle Mills is a comedy/lifestyle vlogger who has been creating videos for four years. Most of her videos consist of her messing with her family (usually her brother Jay), but she's also known for the crazy shenanigans she films around her hometown. Elle currently has an audience of 1.4 million subscribers on YouTube as well as a podcast called Elle Tries.

2. Arden Rose

Arden Rose is a lifestyle/beauty vlogger who has been creating videos for nine years. She can be seen making videos about an array of topics ranging from makeup tutorials to relationship and sex advice. Not only does she dabble in YouTube, but she has a podcast called Crash On My Couch that she does with her boyfriend Will Darbyshire, as well as a book titled "Almost Adulting." Arden currently has 1.4 million subscribers on YouTube.

3. Will Darbyshire

Will Darbyshire is a British YouTube filmmaker who has been creating videos for four years. He is known for film style vlogs. Aside from YouTube, Will has created numerous short films a podcast that he shares with his girlfriend Arden Rose, and a book called "This Modern Love." He currently has 683 thousand subscribers on YouTube.

4. Conan Gray

Conan Gray is a musician/lifestyle vlogger on YouTube who has been creating videos for five years. Most of his videos range from covers to vlogging about whatever is currently on his mind. At the moment Conan has two songs that he has released on Spotify called Idle Town and Grow. He is expected to have more music coming out soon. Conan currently has 884 thousand subscribers on YouTube.

5. Dodie Clark

Dodie Clark is a YouTube vlogger/musician who has been creating videos for seven years. She has two separate channels, Doddlevloggle and Doddleoddle. Doddlevloggle is mainly used for vlogs where she talks about topics ranging from mental health to silly vlogs with her friends while Doddleoddle is used for her music. She has released two EPs titled Intertwined and You as well as a book titled "Secret For The Mad". Dodie currently has 1.7 million subscribers on her channel Doddleoddle and, 880 thousand subscribers on her channel Doddlevloggle.