How U And Me Revolving Hot Pot Is Worth The TikTok Hype

I Tried The TikTok-Viral U And Me Revolving Hot Pot Restaurant In Orlando And It's Totally Worth The Hype

You should definitely go check it out!

582
Giovanna Kubota

The future has arrived and you can experience it in Orlando at this new must-visit restaurant. U & Me Revolving Hot Pot became an internet sensation after a few TikTok users started to show Peanut, the friendly talking robot that takes you to your table, in their videos.

Owned by the same family that owns Chuan Lu Garden, this restaurant is definitely a must-go spot in the magical city for those who would like to have a unique and futuristic dining experience.

Overall, the TikTok famous Orlando restaurant delivers a great experience with a unique way to greet its guests. You may want to take a selfie with Peanut while you are there and tag the restaurant in your post, they love having a good social media presence.

Giovanna Kubota

Opened in 2015 near Universal, U & Me Revolving Hot Pot provides authentic Chinese food with fresh ingredients and good customer service.

Now the restaurant has a new location just outside the Disney Springs area, in the former spot of Dragon Court Chinese Buffet on Apopka Vineland Rd., with a jump ahead in technology to welcome its guests and provide them with a unique dining experience.

Giovanna Kubota

Working with 50 percent capacity due to COVID-19, the restaurant delivers safety and a delicious meal directly to your table through a conveyor belt, making your experience even more entertaining.

Over 40 ingredients are available in their menu, and small portions are served continuously during your visit. You can also find a list of the cooking time of each ingredient on the side of your table, which helps to ensure guests enjoy their food in the best way possible.

Giovanna Kubota

Seven different broths are available for taste, along with a great variety of ingredients to score a perfect hot pot.

By cooking your own food, the restaurant ensures that you are satisfied with your visit by having servers come to your table from time to time. You are welcome to dine all-you-can-eat for up to two hours, and often you will have more broth being added to your pot, so come hungry!

Giovanna Kubota

U & Me Revolving Hot Pot would not be a good Chinese restaurant if they didn't have Boba Tea. Along with natural fruit and herbal hot teas, you can also have iced teas with traditional and popping boba, which makes everything delicious.

They also have a full menu with non-alcoholic and alcoholic Chinese beverages, and the traditional sodas as well.