best twenty-one pilots album

Twenty One Pilots' New Album Keeps Fans Wanting More

"Trench" remains at Billboard's top 20 rock albums a month after its release.

37
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqdFMb1hHyG/

Twenty One Pilots released their latest album "Trench" On October 5th.

The album sold 175,000 copies in the first week. It has been over three years since their last album, "Blurry Face", was released so this music was something fans have been looking forward to for a while. "Trench" has been in Billboard's Top 25 Rock Albums since its release. The band's last album had released 1.2 million copies by the end of 2015 and managed to stay in the top five albums of 2016. As of right now, "Trench" looks like it is going to follow the previous album's footsteps.

This is the band's fifth studio album and the artists have managed to keep their same sound throughout it all. The band seems to have created a new genre in its own with their music. It is somewhere between an alternative, rap and techno theme; there is nothing else like it.

The band gave a hint as to what the new album was going to be like on July 11th of this year with the song "Jumpsuit" -- the first track on the record. This song shows some of Twenty One Pilot's original flare by their common use of metaphors and analogies. The song starts out with more of a rock vibe then slows down to a subtler sound; very similar to a lot of their songs. The word "jumpsuit" symbolizes a sort of protective or comforting state of mind in today's changing world, and to the band's adjustments as well. The band originates from Columbus, Ohio and they are becoming bigger in the music scene. This song may also be about accepting the new levels of fame "Blurry Face" has brought them.

The band seems to always have an impressive blend of genres in not just their track lists, but in the songs themselves. "Chlorine" is a great example of this. The song starts out at a darker pace and then turns somewhat pop-like then to their spoken rap and then to a slower techno. And it actually works; they are one of the few bands that can blend songs and still make it sound good. With the changes of sound throughout the track, it coordinates with the lyrics. The song tells the story of a love/hate relationship. With the chorus saying, "Sipping on straight chlorine, let the vibes slide over me, this beat is a chemical." It interprets to hating the taste of reality, but also accepting it. As the song continues lead singer, Tyler Joseph, becomes the "chemical" and asks reality to accept him.

Twenty One Pilots always seems to keep their same creative sound which is a rarity when it comes to any music artist currently. The song "Nico And The Niners" is a great representation of the band's classic sound. It offers a techno and rap feel. It offers meaningful lyrics that give a perfect representation of what living in the real world is without sugar coating the bad in the world and how to deal with it. It also offers a deeper analyzation of emotions people go through in different situations.

The band always tries to offer to fans something that has meaning. A lot of artists in today's scene try to focus on the happier aspect of the world, which isn't necessarily always the case. Twenty-One Pilots tells real examples of life itself. They do all of this while maintaining an upbeat tune that will never lose its catchiness. Their sound will never change and will continue to impress fans with their uniqueness worldwide.

The album is now available in stores and online. The band started their almost sold-out international "Bandito" tour on October 16th in Nashville, Tennessee. This will be their sixth tour, finishing up in their hometown on June 30th, 2019.