Turning To God Will Change Your Life

Turning To God Will Change Your Life

Slowly by surely.

163
Unsplash via Ben White

Life is tough. And sometimes it gets tough when you least expect it.

You may feel helpless or like nothing will get back to normal. I'm not going to lie, it's going to be tough. But God never gives you anything you can't handle. Trust him and trust yourself.

If you haven't prayed out loud before, I strongly recommend it. Find a place you can do this: your car, your room, the shower, or even the kitchen. Just find a comfortable place and pray to him. Talk to him like you would talk to your friends or family.

You may see your prayers answered quickly, and you may not. Just know that God is listening and that he has a plan for you and for your journey. Whatever you are going through is going to be OK.

Listen for God. Look for the signs. You will be surprised how often he communicates with you.

Be honest with yourself and honest with God. He already knows what you're going through, just tell him how you're feeling about it.

Just talking to him will make you feel so much better.

Turn to God and watch your spirit and energy change.