Timing

Timing

Time is everything in our lives, but do you trust God's timing?

18
Timing
Google Images

Timing.

Timing is everything. Just take a moment to think about it. If you're late to a job interview, chances are, you won't get the job. Waking up on time to make it to your dreaded 8 am class. Running late to work making you avoid the fender bender just ahead of you if you would've left in time. Waiting to get married, until you are sure it's your time.

As I sit here tonight, all I can think about is time.

In an attempt to get to what I am trying to say here: God does not fail you. God does not let you down. Even if you do not understand, Gods timing is perfect. I learned this all from a friend.. who over time, has never left my side. She has been a friend through two deaths in the family, deaths of our peers, heartbreaks, lost friendships, moving to different cities, just simply drifting apart. While I'm not saying we were ever at a point where we weren't close, because we've always been close... It can just be difficult to keep up a strong friendship while living two different lives.

When you have prayed, and prayed, and prayed... and you just feel like you do not know what to do anymore. that's when God reveals himself. I sit here, on this lonely night, and overthink. Anxiety is a pain, you know. My brain never stops. It goes on, and on, and on, and on, and I think you get the point now. While my brain is thinking and I felt so alone, I get a text; so simple but yet everything I needed. It was your typical, hey I miss you!

That's when I knew.

You can think I'm crazy, I don't mind. But in that moment, God listened to me. He knew I needed someone. I had cried (some due to Greys Anatomy), prayed, and sat while overthinking for quite some time. I was kind of over it by then until I got that text. A simple, I miss you, turned into one of the most heartfelt and deepest conversations I have ever had. Having such a strong bond with someone who is a follower of the Lord, is the greatest blessing I could ask for.

So my point here, do not give up. On yourself, on the people you love, on God. God's timing is never wrong. If you've ever seen Grey's Anatomy, you'll get this reference-

Just trying to lighten the mood a little. She's my person. And when I needed her, she was there, and she didn't even know I needed her.

God's timing.... get it?

God does not leave you. He is listening. His time will never fail you.

It's all about the timing people, when it's time for his plan, maybe for your person to "check on you" without them knowing that is what they're about to do, it'll happen. Keep praying. God is with you, trust his timing.