Trump Is Back
Politics

Trump Is Back

Donald Trump destroys Hillary Clinton in the Second Presidential Debate

11
Trump Is Back
Politico

Donald Trump is back in business. After a rough week of the media harassing him over something most people do not care about or find relevant to policy issues today, he reinvigorated his supporters at the Second Presidential Debate.

The first debate consisted mostly of yelling and interruptions on both sides. Lester Holt was unfit as a moderator, and very few actual policy questions were asked. The debate served mostly as a forum for the candidates to attack each other about personal issues, and when it came to the few policy-related discussions, Donald Trump held back from making some potentially very effective comments.

However, he did not hold back Sunday night. He did not interrupt Hillary Clinton unless he was being slandered outright, and he maintained a presidential composure. He addressed many areas of Clinton's hypocrisy and dishonesty including her own husband's treatment of women (even while in the White House as President) and her enabling of it, her own use of the same tax loopholes (which she attacks him about but has not changed in her thirty plus years in Washington), how she left our men to die in Benghazi, and how she should be in jail over her careless handling of classified and top secret information via e-mail. He also called out the moderators for their bias towards Clinton.

When asked about the tape of a personal conversation with Billy Bush in which sexually explicit things were said, he handled the situation very well. That tape was brought out of nowhere for no reason but to overshadow the leaked excerpts of Hillary's paid Wall Street speeches (which Bernie Sanders pushed for her to release). Words that were said by Trump eleven years ago are no worse than Bill Clinton's affairs twenty years ago, and honestly, both of those things are irrelevant to issues such as ISIS, a crushing national debt, and a failing healthcare system.

Clinton appeared caught off guard by Trump's preparation for the debate. It was obvious that she had to spin false answers to some of the hard questions. For example, in a leaked e-mail she said politicians need private opinions and public opinions, implying dishonesty to the public, and she somehow blamed Abraham Lincoln for that statement.

She smirked and giggled through the whole debate as if it were some kind of joke. America's problems are not issues to laugh about, and smiling about them is not presidential, professional behavior.

The final question spoke volumes about the two candidates. When asked what one thing they admire about the other is, Hillary seemed to be at a loss for words and came up with something about his kids, while Donald gave her an honest compliment for being a fighter who does not give up.

Donald Trump is being a better politician than Hillary Clinton at this point. The media is trying to deny that, but facts are facts. Donald Trump is the more presidential candidate who has real solutions and will really take action. The Trump campaign is not going down without a fight, and after this debate, it is clear that they will put up a good one.