Trump For Dummies

Trump For Dummies

General statements from the Republican Party's very own Donald Trump.

36
Trump For Dummies
Google

Millionaire Donald Trump surprised everyone when he decided to run for president back in June 2015. Unfortunately, he's known for filing for corporate bankruptcy a whopping four times and his inappropriate comments over the course of his professional life. Donald will tell you it has not been easy for him, he started out in Brooklyn and only received a rather small loan of $1 million from his father. Poor guy. He must have it hard. However, being a young person who is not wrapped up into politics, Mr. Trump has made his views known to the general public as a whole. Even if you don't know a lot about politics, we all know of his desire to build his wall (Mexico will pay).

1. When it comes to immigration, Mr. Trump is certainly the most radical in the field.

He famously accused Mexico of "engaging in a deliberate campaign" to send rapists and other criminals across the border.

2. As with his “make Mexico pay for the wall” plan, he’s argued that America should confront alleged currency manipulation by China by somehow charging them a tax.

3. He wants to eliminate corporate taxes entirely, end the estate tax, reduce capital gains taxes, and slash individual tax rates across the board.

So, basically, that's a 15 percent tax cut for those making over $1 million and a one percent tax cut for those making $30,000, or less. Hmm, now that doesn't seem fair does it.

4. He wants to create a universal health care eliminating the Affordable Healthcare Act.

Well, that seems pretty reasonable. A+ for Mr. Donald Trump because it separates him from the rest of the GOP candidates.

5.Trump supports recent Congressional efforts to ban abortion and recently called on Congress to defund Planned Parenthood in a recent interview.

Who needs women's healthcare, right?

6. According to him, women are essentially aesthetically pleasing objects.

Yes! Let's make this guy President if he doesn't even believe in my self-worth!

7. He tweeted back in 2013 that sexual assault in the military is totally expected if you put men and women together.

So, should we get on board with "making America great, again" with Mr. Trump as our leader? That is ultimately up to you to decide.

#GeorgeWashington2016.