Trump Pulling WHO Funding JUST As The Second Coronavirus Wave Hits Is The Most Trump Thing Ever
Currently

If timing isn't everything well we will just have to ask 2020.

398

July is the month of the 2nd wave. The number of new cases doubled on July 4th nationwide.

July is also the same month Trump decided to pull funding from the World Health Organization (WHO). Thankfully our Center for Disease Control (CDC) organization has been working from another angle, which is reopening schools. Heavily pressured by the Trump Administration to assess the best way to reopen schools, the CDC has provided a 9-page checklist for schools to be extremely vigilant. Especially because Trump has threatened to cut off funding from schools if they don't reopen with his own form of reasoning.

In Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and many other countries, SCHOOLS ARE OPEN WITH NO PROBLEMS. The Dems think it would be bad for them politically if U.S. schools open before the November Election, but is important for the children & families. May cut off funding if not open! - @realDonaldTrump

Even though the CDC has been doing their job, Trump believes that their required precautions are too expensive.

Leading the highest number of new cases, the United States is in no power to decipher the credibility of precautions being too elaborate. We are now facing the second wave while simultaneously being the country with the most new cases of COVID-19. We have to talk about it. It's no longer a hypothetical second wave because it's real and it's already here.

Our health is everything and if schools don't feel comfortable reopening for the sake of everyone's health, then we can sue just like Harvard or MIT.

Harvard & MIT Lawsuit

The second wave is here so Harvard and MIT are hitting back with their own wave. Harvard and MIT are suing the Trump administration for taking away their incredibly talented international students and for potentially cutting off their funding. Trump threatening to cut of schools funding for continuing their online remote classrooms isn't the worst part it's Trump trying to force his hand by sending the international students back home if schools remain online and don't open.

What The 2nd Wave Means For Your Pets

Coronavirus is a zoonotic disease, which means it can spread from human to animal and vice versa. Please keep your pets safe! The second wave is here and Trump hasn't even addressed how our pets may be in harms way from the first wave! We have to take animal welfare into our own hands. Yes they may be a vector of the disease, but aren't we all? Let's keep our fur babies healthy during this second wave.

WHO Vaccine Developments

Yes the WHO was fired, but they are planning a webinar with health officials to discuss the newest vaccine trails in Africa. Maybe Trump decided to pull funds from the WHO because they already found a vaccine or because the trails didn't happen already. Science takes time and vaccination trials cannot be taken lightly. The WHO may need more funding to complete their vaccination trials if their initial trial yields positive results.