True Life: I'm Lazy

True Life: I'm Lazy

and I still don't care

28
True Life: I'm Lazy

If you are anything like me you are probably lazy. Being lazy is an accustomed lifestyle that takes little to no work and that's the beautiful part about it. If you're lazy you probably enjoy a simple way of life involving little to no movement what so ever and most importantly you probably enjoy endless hours of doing absolutely nothing. you most likely are faced with simple tasks on a daily basis like having to make food or reach for the remote or having to click the button on Netflix when they think you're no longer watching. I'm so lazy that I'm actually really bad at doing any of those things. When it comes to making food I am faced with two options 1. don't eat or 2. calling my mom to make the food for me. Obviously ordering food isn't an option because that means having to get up to retrieve it. Reaching for the remote clearly an impossible task for a lazy person. It involves moving. And don't even get me started on the netflix thing. Don't they know by now that I'm binge watching! Being lazy obviously has its pro's and con's but I really am too lazy to state the obvious cons so ill just lay it out for you in terms of what goes on in the day of a lazy person. First of all you are either in bed or on a couch. But being lazy can take place in any situation/environment. If you are lazy being around people is not apart from your daily routine. You are most definitely looking like trash and enjoying every moment of it. But actually being lazy is kind of like a full-time job, and you're probably saying how is it a job you don't do anything... exactly.

If you're lazy you've probably said any of the following things to someone who's questioned your lifestyle:

1. yes I netflix and yes I chill.

2. No I do not want to go out with you.

3. No I do not have a problem. I enjoy doing this.

4. Don't be rude I'm actually going to benefit from being lazy in the long run.

5. What are jeans?

6. no comment.

I'm too lazy to think of anything else. Moral of my story here: Hi my name is Natalie and I'm lazy.