True Life: I'm Addicted To Coffee

True Life: I'm Addicted To Coffee

Coffee is my blood type.

40
True Life: I'm Addicted To Coffee
brokelyn.com

Before I started college, I never really drank much coffee. Now, I wake up and think about where I am going to get my first cup from. Its like a drug! My day simply has not started until I either brew my first cup of coffee or make a pit stop to buy one. Some people call it a problem, but I just like to think of it as a lifestyle. If you are someone who loves coffee and your days basically revolve around your next cup like mine do, then I'm sure you have experienced one if not all of the following.

1. I have gone out of my way to make sure I get a cup of coffee.

No, actually this isn't my exit at all, but I need coffee first, so I will figure out my real exit later.

2. I have been late to class or an event because coffee.

Hey listen, at least I am here.

3. I have gone out the store to buy milk at 11 p.m. to make a cup.

Because I was craving it, and all the coffee shops were closed.

4. Coffee is my best friend while cramming for exams.

It's OK, Mom—this is only my fifth cup of the day—I'll be fine.

5. It's my lifesaver on that three-hour night drive back to Orlando.

You can guarantee that there is a coffee sitting in my cup holder.

6. Any event that requires me to be up before 9 a.m., I will be walking in with a cup of coffee.

Especially if it's an event that I have to be social. Trust me, you don't want to talk to me before my coffee.

7. On those extra rough days, my coffee calls for a shot of espresso...or five.

This can't be good for my heart.

8. The people at both Dunkin' and Starbucks know my order.

"Actually mama, there is no such thing as a Venti coffee here."

9. There are about 10 empty coffee cups in the back of my car, and even some glass mugs back there.

I'm starting a collection— you never know when you will need one.

10. Mom, all I want for Christmas is new mugs.

Because you can simply never have enough.

11. I have had weeks where I had to choose between my morning coffee or dinner that night because I was so poor.

Coffee won, of course.

12. Oh, it's cold out? That's OK. I still want an iced coffee.

You don't have to understand, sir, just give me my coffee please.

They say you can't buy happiness—but you can buy coffee—and that's close enough for me!