Totally Important And Relatable BuzzFeed Videos You NEED To See (Not Really)

A sarcastic take on some of BuzzFeed's most pointless videos.

5
Cracked

BuzzFeed is widely known as the premier social media/news site with articles and videos touching on aspects of life that every person can relate to. They definitely do not pump out articles and videos daily just for the YouTube views and site visits. Their content is always of the highest quality and is definitely not biased or thought of/planned within a 10-minute time frame. Here are some examples of the most important concepts BuzzFeed has to offer:

People Show What Orgasms Look Like Using Clay

In case you were ever wondering what orgasms looked like in clay form, BuzzFeed was kind enough to show the world. Personally, I feel as though I've been robbed my entire life without knowing what orgasms looked like in clay form. I don't know what I would have done without BuzzFeed publishing this.

Guys Have A Slumber Party For The First Time

The entertainment value for this video is through the roof. Who doesn't want to see four grown men participate in a slumber party?!

Couples Feed Each Other Sexy Sandwiches

I don't think there is anything I would like more than to watch couples feed each other sexy sandwiches! Who knew that sandwiches could be sexy? I know I sure didn't!

Exes Ask Questions Forehead To Forehead

If this was a video about exes asking questions normally, I would be totally turned off. But here they ask them forehead to forehead. Now I'm intrigued!

When You Don't Like Swearing

LOL! This video is so funny, people who don't like swearing actually do this stuff?! What the fudge?! Where do they come up with this stuff?

13 Cats Who Can't Halloween

These cats are cute, but they also can't Halloween! Who knew that Halloween was a verb? I know I didn't!

36 Questions Women Have For Men

Who knew that all men were this bad?

The Try Guys Get Prostate Exams

BuzzFeed knows exactly what I want to see for entertainment purposes. Who doesn't want to see guys get fingers up their butt?

Guys Pee Sitting Down For A Week

As a guy, I don't know how I would have firsthand experience of what it is like to pee sitting down (even though everyone has done it before). As I said, BuzzFeed only covers the crucial stuff.

Men Play With Barbies

You know, at the end of a long day of school or work, I imagine the perfect way to unwind and relax is to kick back and watch a video of guys playing with Barbies. I don't know what the world would have done if this video was never made.

Women Wax Each Other's Mustaches

As an upper lip facial hair enthusiast, seeing this was a dream come true.

Sexy Edible Lingerie Taste Test

Pretty self-explanatory for why everyone would want to watch this video.

You're welcome for the summary of the internet's leading source of everything that's anything. Keep doing you, BuzzFeed (or not).