Tory Lanez Shot Megan Thee Stallion And Then Pathetically Apologized Through Text
Currently

Megan can be seen exiting the vehicle leaving what looks to be bloody marks on the ground.

1036

Rapper Megan Thee Stallion was shot by Tory Lanez on July 12 after leaving a party in the Hollywood Hills in Los Angeles.

According to TMZ, Megan and her friend Kelsey Nicole were involved in an argument with Tory which accelerated the confrontation. They reported:

"...the argument started after the group left a Hollywood Hills party together in the chauffeur-driven SUV, and at some point, Megan and her friend, Kelsey Nicole, wanted out of the vehicle"

Megan can be seen exiting the vehicle in this video leaving what looks to be bloody marks. She shared images of her gunshot wounds on Instagram and tweeted about the event and the vulnerability of Black women in society.

Tory Lanez was arrested on concealed weapons charges following the incident.

Now, the Los Angeles District Attorney is reportedly considering charging Lanez with felony assault. He also is reportedly suffering in drops to his music streams, with Forbes reporting they have dropped 8% since the shooting.

Recently, TMZ reported that Lanez sent text message apologies to Megan saying "I was just too drunk." He also texted her saying he was 'genuinely sorry' for what happened.

Megan still hasn't responded to Tory's text messages.