Top 5 pool heaters for 2019
Beauty Fashion

Top 5 pool heaters for 2019

A pool heater is one of the most expensive hardware component for a pool. So when buying a pool heater, you need to plan and have some background information about pool heaters. Choosing a high-quality pool heater will not only serve you best but also last long. The other key factor you need to consider is the installation process

19
Top 5 pool heaters for 2019

A pool heater is one of the most expensive hardware component for a pool. So when buying a pool heater, you need to plan and have some background information about pool heaters. Choosing a high-quality pool heater will not only serve you best but also last long. The other key factor you need to consider is the installation process. A pool heater can be of high quality and perfect for your pool, but when the installation is carried wrong, they tend to fail. Hence it is crucial to hire a professional to do it for you to avoid any inconveniences. With that in mind let's now look at the top best pool heaters for 2019 (summerpoolfun.com).

1. Hayward H400FDN Universal H-Series

Hayward is a very popular brand in the pool heater industry. The H400FDN Universal H-Series is the top rated pool heater among their other versions. H400FDN Universal H-Series is a standard Cupro-Nickel heat exchanger. The cutting edge patented polymer header integrated with a bypass valve designed to increase hydraulic efficiency. It is therefore reliable depending on its features. Furthermore, this pool heater is environmental- friendly with little NOx release.
Hayward H400FDN Universal H-Series is capable of heating 2000 to 4000-gallon pool because it is a gas heater with 400000 BTU's. This ability makes it very powerful in terms of energy. When heating your pool, it is essential to keep it covered to avoid evaporation and heat loss. The following are some of the advantages and disadvantages of Hayward H400FDN Universal H-Series.

• Benefits of Hayward H400FDN Universal H-Series
It has an accurate and precise display additional it is easy to program and use. Another impressive merit is that you can heat up to your desired temperature level.
It is relatively fast considering it is a gas heater.
• The disadvantage of Hayward H400FDN Universal H-Series
It is loud, and this is not impressive, especially during the night.
For a long winter season or in case you have a big pool Hayward H400FDN Universal H-Series has proved to be the best pool heater.

2. Pentair 460736 MasterTemp high performance

Pentair 460736 MasterTemp High performance is another pool heater which uses natural gas and is also very powerful. This pool heater design has user-friendly digital control and greater exteriors. Just like Hayward H400FDN Universal H-Series, this pool heater is eco-friendly too with little NOx release. We cannot fail to mention that Pentair is among the few natural gas heaters for a home setting usage.
• Benefits of Pentair 460736 MasterTemp high performance
It works very fast and can raise temperature up to 4 degrees in an hour. This pool heater also has a small footprint and a rotating digital thermostat that is accurate and user-friendly. Finally, it has a sturdy exterior due to the rust-proof non-metal sheets.
• Disadvantages of Pentair 460736 MasterTemp High Performance
To hire a professional to install the pool heater is a bit expensive. This pool heater also has a complicated installation process.
For those who want durable and a fast pool heater, Pentair is the best pool heater for your pool.

3. Jandy Pro Series JXi 400K BTU

Being the smallest heater in the pool heater industry, Jandy Pro Series JXi 400K BTU has a unique heating mechanism which consists of a heat exchanger tubes(copper fin), air mix, and blower- driven gas. The vendor has designed it with a digital control interface which is user-friendly. It is also lighter compared to the other pool heaters. The pool heater has an 83% thermal efficiency rate rating, which is impressive.
• Benefits of Jandy Pro Series JXi 400K BTU pool heater
This pool heater is among the smallest and also lightest in the industry. The pool heater also has a fair price compared to its size. It also heats 20% fast than its competitors.
• Disadvantages of Jandy Pro Series JXi 400K BTU pool heater
This pool heater is expensive in the essence of the monthly gas bill. Professional installation is a bit costly. Its installation process is also complicated.
However, the Jandy Pro pool heater is an ideal gas heater for those interested in fast, quiet, and small pool heaters.

4. Sta-Rite SR400LP

Sta-Rite SR400LP is one of the lightest heaters in the pool heater industry. It is energy efficient and has a rustproof housing which enables it to last for long.
• Advantages of Sta-Rite SR400LP pool heater
The pool heater is easy to set up and works extremely fast. The pool heater is also beautiful and very light.
• Disadvantages of Sta-Rite SR400LP pool heater
Its customer services can be challenging to find, and like other pool heaters, it is too loud in its working.
Though the Sta-Rite SR400LP pool heater is not efficient, it works well without having more expenses on gas.
The above are some of the top pool heaters for 2019 it is my hope that the article will guide you in deciding on the best pool heater which satisfies your needs.