Top 10 Jonas Brothers Songs Of All Time

Top 10 Jonas Brothers Songs Of All Time

The boys are back!

60
jonas brothers

If you were alive during the mid to late 2000s, you know that Jonas Brothers was a boy band that existed before boy bands were cool. They walked so bands like One Direction could run. And if you have literally any form of social media, you are most likely aware that the Jonas Brothers have (finally) reunited.

While we all know that the Jonas Brothers have never released a song that wasn't an absolute banger, it's true with every band that some songs are just better than others. In honor of this glorious reunion, I think it is time someone compiled a list of the best Jonas Brothers songs of all time. So, without further ado, here it is.

Burnin' Up

This is inarguably the best Jonas Brothers song of all time. Not only is it one of their most popular, but it is also the song that brought us Nick's iconic "red dress" line.

Sucker 

If you live in the modern world, you know that this is their newest single. And if you have ears, you know that it SLAPS.

Year 3000

Also an iconic classic. Who doesn't love hearing that their great great great granddaughter is doing fine, am I right?

Hold On

This is truly the motivational song of our generation.

S.O.S

If you didn't sing this at the top of your lungs after a "bad day" with a childhood crush, you didn't grow up in the 2000s.

Play My Music 

An iconic bop from an iconic childhood film. You will not convince me that this isn't one of the best Jonas Brothers songs of all time.

That's Just The Way We Roll

The tame "it's not just a phase mom" song we never knew we needed.

Video Girl

This is the song you probably forgot about, but still love with your whole heart.

Lovebug 

If you loved this song back in the day, you definitely grew up to be a pop-punk fan.

Just Friends

This is an underrated heartbreak bop tbh.