Top 10 Country Christmas Songs

Top 10 Country Christmas Songs

Have a very Country Christmas!!

8
Top 10 Country Christmas Songs
pexels

Nothing like a very country Christmas to put you in the mood.

1). "Do You Hear What I Hear?" by Carrie Underwood 

As any good song would, this one starts out a little quiet but then gets a louder- along with Carrie's voice.

2). "At Christmas" by Sara Evans

Nobody can get you more excited about Christmas than Sara when she sings about her favorite time of year.

3). "The Twelve Days of Christmas" By Sara Evans (featuring Olivia and Audrey)

Sara sings this song with her daughters (after all, music is supposed to be shared) and it is obvious they had fun with it.

4). "Mele Kalikimaka" by Jake Owen

This is one song you don't always you hear often, but Jake Owen does a great job wishing you a very merry merry merry Christmas with this Hawaiian tune.

5). "Go Tell it On The Mountain" by Sara Evans

No one can sing this song better than Sara!

6). "Let It Be Christmas" by Alan Jackson 

Alan obviously sings this song about Christmas from his heart. Listen to this song and Let It Be Christmas!

7). "A Holly Jolly Christmas" by Lady Antebellum 

This joyful song is a reminder to be kind to others- even strangers- at Christmastime, and to spend time with the ones you love.

8). "On This Winter's Night" by Lady Antebellum 

From their Christmas album of the same name, you will get lost in this beautiful song as it touches your heart.

9). "Last Christmas" by Taylor Swift 

If you like Taylor's old music, and Wham!'s version of this song, then you will surely love this one!

10). "There's A New Kid In Town" by Alan Jackson 

I'm at a loss for words. All I can say is that this song is about the spirit of Christmas.

If you listen to any of these songs- even if you don't always listen to country music- you will be in the spirit of Christmas faster than you can say, "Merry Christmas!"