Why Do I Keep Going Back To The Same Person
Dating

To The Girl Who Keeps Going Back To The Boy Who's Not Worth Her Time

It's time to put your past behind you.

2776
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmGJguaiftM

I'll start with saying that of course, this is easier said than done. I've been there, and a lot of my loved ones have also been there. If you choose to get one thing out of this, it is my words of encouragement, and to know you are not alone.

But once you put that part of your life in the past for good, it gets easier every damn day.

In light of recent situations I hope that Khloe Kardashian is finally inspiring other women out there who keep going back to a boy thats not deserving of her. Her situation describes it perfectly. You fall head over heels in love, you think you have finally gotten what you deserve, but they will eventually reveal their true selfish self. You need to be capable of stepping back, becoming rational and realizing that this isn't love.

This is a realization you may put on the back-burner for a while. But of course, I understand how Khloe tried to make it work originally for her baby girl, True. But now I think she has realized that being with the father of her child would be a bad example of a relationship for her daughter, and an even worse example of how your significant other should treat you. So freakin finally Khloe is cutting ties from Tristin for good. Proud of you Klo, and I really hope this has sparked a flame in other woman who are being treated with disrespect as well.

There are many reasons why this happens, and I believe the number one reason is "comfort". Going back to someone -- who doesn't deserve you in the slightest -- often happens because you get comfortable. You get comfortable with being treated horribly. You get comfortable with not having to go on dates and meet someone new, and you get comfortable with not having to start over. And of course I get that there are so many different kinds of situations, and this can be a sensitive subject for some people.

If this boy isn't deserving of you, you usually can tell right away but if you’re unable tell, your friends or family can usually tell right away. Sometimes we can be blindsided of course. Listen to the signs, don't ignore them. Even if you just get comfortable with how they treat you, or how they don't treat you.

I've personally felt once you 100% have let go, you truly see all the other people out there that are worth getting to know, and new relationships that are worth exploring.

This goes for all aspects of life, push yourself out of your comfort zone constantly, if you find yourself being comfortable all the time, you aren't growing as an individual. If you aren't growing as an individual, how can you expect yourself to grow with a significant other?