To the Brothers Who Chose Bona's And Those I've Met Along The Way

Thanks to you, I wouldn't have met the people who are now my family

19
Michaela Nolan

To my brothers that chose to go to Bona's, thanks for changing my life for the better. Feel free to visit me whenever you get the chance! Without your decision to come here years ago I'm not sure if I would be here right now. Thanks to you decision I got the chance to meet some pretty great people that I now consider to be my family. I never would have created the memories that add to my journey, and wouldn't be able to share this special place with you. Everything that I've experienced here since freshman year is all thanks to your decision, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am not sure what I would do without the friends that I have made here over the past year. You know who you are, so thanks! Thanks for coming to my room when I have a break down over something I can't even explain or wrap my head around. Thanks for being here to cheer me up when I need it the most, especially this past week. Thank you for staying up with me because my mind wouldn't stop thinking of every little thing. For watching Netflix with me and forcing me to do my work in order to keep my mind off the things happening around me. Thank you for loving tacos as much as I do, and taking me to get some every so often. I appreciate your understanding when it takes me a year to get ready because I am always indecisive about what to wear, and it looks like a tornado just hit my side of the room because there are clothes everywhere. Thank you for widening my horizon of music choice, and bringing songs into my life at just the right time. I listen to these songs and am reminded of you every time. Thanks for bringing YouTube shows into my life that make me laugh, and have become part of my daily routine.

Thanks for always making me the most perfect grilled cheese, or taking me to get Chinese take-out when I am so over the Hickey — which is more often than not. Thank you for sharing your mom's recipes of chicken and rice soup, lasagna and vegetable stir fry — they are delicious, and I don't know what I'd do without your cooking sometimes! Thank you for always supporting me in everything that I do, even if I don't realize it at the time. Thanks for bringing me medicine when I'm sick and making sure that I take it, cause I probably wouldn't if you didn't force me to. Thanks for giving me the chance to meet your parents, and showing me where you came from and why you are exactly how you are.

Thank you for becoming my family, and making Bona's my home. Thank you for always being my backbone, never leaving me when times get tough, no matter what I'm going through, and no matter how busy you are. Thank you for bringing happiness into my life and creating so many memories with me! I love you all, even if I don't tell you as often as I should!