To My High School Teachers

To My High School Teachers

Thank you for making my four years what they were.

80
To My High School Teachers
https://www.freepik.com/free-photo/teacher-desk-with-chalkboard-slate_4888147.htm#page=1&query=teacher's%20desk&position=7

Dear High School Teachers,

I want to thank you for everything you've done for me these past four years. Without you, I truly do not know what I would've done. You have been my rock, even if you didn't realize it.

Thank you for having faith in me, even when I didn't. Thank you for pushing me to always do my best, when all I wanted to do was give up.

Thank you for knowing when I was in a bad mood, and thank you for not pushing me to my limits. Thank you for allowing me to confide in you when I needed it, but also, never pushing too hard on touchy subjects.

Thank you for allowing me to have a voice and feel like I was being heard. Thank you for making my opinion feel valid and always letting me know that at least someone was listening.

Thank you for helping me discover what I was best at, and what I am passionate about. Thank you for helping me figure out what the heck I wanted to do with my life when I had absolutely no clue what I wanted to do. You helped me decide on something so perfect for myself. You truly knew me and saw what my future could be better than I could myself.

Thank you for pushing me to work just ask hard, even when the senioritis set in even worse after Christmas break. You are what helped me complete these past four years to the best of my abilities.

Thank you for the crazy classroom memories. Thank you for the class trips and organization conferences that helped shape me as a person. Thank you for pushing me throughout high school to even be able to attend those trips and conferences. They were no doubt the best part of my high school experience, and I owe that all to you. You drove my passion for the organizations.

You were my support system these past four years. Each and every one of you. You were there to show up early during school to help, and always willing to stay after if needed. You worked so hard to make sure we understood everything but enjoyed ourselves while doing it.

Thank you for making high school what it was. Thank you for being nosey and getting me to talk about things that were bothering me. Thank you for being a friend, a teacher, and a role model all in one.

I never thanked you enough for everything you did for me over these past four years, but looking back on it now, you truly did make my four years better than I ever realized. So, thank you.

I hope we keep in touch.