Tik Tok Is A Great Way To Pass The Time In Quarantine

Tik Tok it until Rona' is out.

28

I know what you are probably thinking. Another stupid article on Tik Tok. But not it's not. Tik Tok is better now than ever during this time. We have truly slept on Tik Tok until now, but I'm glad that the app has consumed all of our lives... for the most part.

I used to watch Vines back in the day actually. You know, Magcon? I actually attended it. So when I found out that Tik Tok was the new thing on the block (lol rhyming yay), I decided I'd give it a shot. I originally got it just to watch them, and for the longest time, I did watch others do their thing. After every Tik Tok, I did say to myself, Hey I can probably do this myself.

Flashforward to March and here we are, bored in the house, bored in the house bored. Sorry not sorry about that one. Well, tonight I took the full plunge and did a Tik Tok to Problem by Arizona It took me two tries to get this right, I knew it wasn't going to be perfect. But the important thing is that I did it.

So if you are wondering if you should create a Tik Tok during this Quarantine season, I think you should. Even if its to watch them, you can decide later if you want to do take the plunge like myself. But for now, I will keep doing my Tik Tok's and keeping up with the current trends. I may or may not learn that classic booty savage one if you know what I mean.