50 Thoughts You Have When Working Out

50 Thoughts You Have When Working Out

I think I lost, like, a whole pound just now.

12
50 Thoughts You Have When Working Out

Let’s face it. Working out is hard. And being a college student makes it even harder: there are 101 things on our minds at any point and even more things to do. Going to the gym usually gets the short stick, too, because who really wants to prioritize torture? But when we finally work up our motivation, throw on some shorts, and make the ridiculously long walk to the gym, the battle is not over. It has only begun. Here are the 50 thoughts you have when working out.

1. Wow that was a long walk, I think half of my workout is done already.

2. Ugh. I forgot how “gym-y” the gym smells. Gross.

3. Alright, let’s grab a towel and scope out the ellipticals.

4. How are there so many of you on ellipticals?! Geez. Seriously though, why is it so crowded?

5. Fine, I guess I’ll get on a treadmill.

6. Okay, headphones in, Netflix on my phone, we’re good, we’re good.

7. Wow I forgot how intense this episode was.

8. Maybe I should stop walking now and turn up the speed?

9. Or not.

10. Walking is cool. And requires less work.

11. Oh wait, everyone else is running, okay I’ll run, too! This can’t be so bad.

12. Oh. My. God.

13. I can’t breathe.

14. I am literally dying.

15. How do people do this for fun?

16. Make it stop, I can’t even.

17. You’re good, you’re good, a solid five minutes of running before going back to walking is totally fine.

18. Ew, is sweating this much normal? Am I a sweaty freak? Does everyone else see me sweating?

19. *casual towel wipe*

20. All clear.

21. Ugh, why is working out a thing?

22. Dang, all these girls look super cute in their Lulu.

23. I should have put more effort into my gym outfit. I look like a slob who never works out.

24. Lol, maybe that's because I never work out.

25. But maybe if I had more cute Lulu outfits, I would work out more...

26. I'm going to put it on my Christmas list. Problem solved!

27. Wow, I've been on the treadmill for like, 15 minutes now. Maybe I should stop.

28. That's a good amount of time right? Or do I look like a quitter?

29. Maybe I should just stay on until someone besides me gets off...

30. Come on people, get off! You've been on there way longer than me, I know you're tired.

31. Seriously? You're still going?

32. Yes, thank you, guy in the too tight shorts! Finally I can stop.

33. Whoa, major treadmill feet.

34. Alright, time to lift some weights or do some planks -- or squats!

35. Wait, there are so many guys in the strength area... I'm going to casually walk away like I was just passing by...

36. Okay, I’m going to do some squats and planks, and then I can go home.

37. Squats. Are. So. Hard.

38. Whyyyyyy.

39. I did 20 squats, so my butt should look great now, right? Right?

40. Eh, it will do.

41. I hate planks. I hate planks sooooooo much.

42. Please, please don’t let anyone look at me as my arms shake right now.

43. *Collapses on mat*

44. Alright, we’re done here.

45. I’m going homeee, I’m going homeeee!

46. I am a health goddess.

47. Seriously, like I just spent so much time working out.

48. I should get an award.

49. I know!

50. I’ll reward myself with a cheeseburger. Mmmmm.