12 Thoughts For Each Question Of Playing HQ

Nope. NOPE. I've lost again. I'm never playing again. But, like how long until the next one?

81
Facebook

If you don't know what HQ is, then you probably don't get out very much. The new phone app sweeping nations across the world is just as addictive as you'd think. People of all ages tune in at 3 pm and/or 9 pm EST to answer an increasingly difficult set of random trivia questions. If you get through all 12 questions, you and whoever is left get PayPal'd the pot. The largest pot I have seen with my own eyes was $300,000. It's fun, addictive, and actually driving many of my friends and me insane.

1. Am I being brainwashed?

The HQ theme song, and the way the host (Scott) rambles, sometimes it feels like I COULD be being brainwashed... Or mayyyybe I've watched too much Black Mirror. Either way.

2. Do people actually win this?

Trust me, I googled this. People actually do win, but I'm never one of them.

3. I know this is right... I think.

All the answer options are so similar that you begin to question yourself. I'll SWEAR I KNOW IT, and then I'll start thinking it over. Then the 10 seconds go by and I clicked the wrong answer. Story of my life.

4. HOW THE F

Some of the questions are just ridiculous. NOBODY KNOWS THAT. But then I just get it wrong and everyone else gets it right.

5. Why do I do this to myself?

I never win. I don't know the answers. Why do I do this night after night?

6. There's NO way that was 10 seconds!

Thinking... Thinking... 2... 1... *Click* And the answer was... NOT THE ONE YOU PICKED!

7. Scott is hot... in a weird way.

Beard and think eyebrows? I'm down. But the Twitterverse calls him "Quiz Daddy," so obvi he's only an "under certain terms" hot guy.

8. Why are these morons typing in the comments when we only have 10 SECONDS!?

9. Use my HQ share code... please... I'm begging!!!!

I need extra lives. WHY AREN'T PEOPLE USING MY SHARE CODE!

10. There are 48 people left playing, so why are there 548,000 losers people still watching?

Can I really be talking, since I'm still watching too? Maybe watching the winners play will help me be a winner. Fake it 'till ya make it.

11. How do these people make money?

They most likely don't make buckets of money, but I googled it too. They make money off glitches. Fuck you, Scott.

12. I'm not playing anymore.