Thoughts Every Freshman In College Has As Told By 'Step Brothers'

Nobody could have narrated our freshman year thoughts better than the Step Brothers themselves.

38

Whether you're currently a freshman experiencing these things or a senior reminiscing, you've had these thoughts. Nobody could have said it better than the Step Brothers themselves:

When you meet a drunk girl in the bathroom at a party and she compliments your shirt:

When your professor tries to tell a joke:

When you realize your roommate isn't too bad after all:

When that creepy guy in your hall doesn't get the hint that you aren't interested:

After you eat dinner at the dining hall and remember you have an assignment to do:

When you get an A in your government class:

When your roommate makes fun of your singing in the shower:

When you go home and see your sibling for the first time in months:

When you're stuck in your dorm on a Thursday night doing homework:

When your roommate comes home drunk and wakes you up:

When you hear your elective class requires you to write a 20-page research paper:

When you get invited to your first frat party:

When your mom doesn’t answer her phone during your weekly breakdown:

When you hear someone bragging about how much they drink:

Arriving to your first week of college:

After rearranging your dorm:

When your friend thinks a guy is cute but so do you:

When you finally get to eat something other than dining hall food, but the waitress brings you the wrong meal:

Playing a serious joke on your roommate:

So thank you, "Step Brothers," for comically narrating our freshman years and for saying the things we often think but cannot always say.