Thomas Rhett Lyrics

20 Thomas Rhett Lyrics That Double As The Perfect Summer Instagram Captions

Here's to an "unforgettable" summer!

3474
https://www.instagram.com/thomasrhettakins/?hl=en

Thomas Rhett is the perfect country artist to have on repeat this summer! His songs make his audience swoon with his catchy lyrics and melody. But going beyond that, some of them make the perfect summer Instagram captions!

"This ain't about where you came from it's about livin' while your alive" - Anthem

"We were dancin', we were buzzin taking shots like it was nothing" - Unforgettable

"Getting Wild, wearing shades, living like were renegades" - Smooth Like Summer

"Livin' like sun ain't coming back up" - Like It's The Last Time

"Toes up in the sand, cold one in my hand" - Vacation

"One more night in paradise" - Tangled

"Ray Bans on that sky is blue" - I Feel Good

"Twistin up, tearin up Friday nights" - Get Me Some Of That

"Wasn't worried about nothin else" - Life Changes

"We're gonna do it up right like its the last time" - Like It's The Last Time

"Unforgettable" - Unforgettable

"Till the drinks go down and the sun comes up" - Anthem

"Cruisin down some old back road" - Make Me Wanna

"Smooth Like Summer" - Smooth Like Summer

"We could use some reckless behavior" - Kiss Me Like a Stranger

"Life Changes" - Life Changes

"Every time we say goodbye, I'm counting down until we say hello" - Craving You

"Just you and me on some old moonlit road" - Leave Right Now

"I don't need no vacation, no fancy destination" - Die A Happy Man

"It's an all night Anthem" - Anthem