This Year Will Be The Year

This Year Will Be The Year

Make it count

2
This Year Will Be The Year
Babybumpapp

It's that time again... Back to school. As the new semester approaches and the start day nears I'm already stressed out. Like any other college student I already feel overwhelmed. I haven't meet teachers yet or met any classmates and I'm already having anxiety. Lecture halls haven't began, homework hasn't been assigned and tests haven't been scheduled and I already get a churning feeling in my stomach. However this semester is going to be different. This time I'll never be in class alone, I'll always have someone to help calm my test anxiety and soothe my nerves when huge assignments are assigned. My daughter will be growing inside me while I try to grow my knowledge to provide her with a brighter life. I've always worked hard for my own goals, my greater good, my future, but now I want to make everyone proud. My parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, my boyfriend and my daughter. At the end don the year I want to walk across that stage knowing I've held nothing back and knowing I gave all my effort on every assignment, scored as high as I could on every test and not only made the grade but also made an impact on the present as well as the future. This year will be a big year, my year, OUR year. So today I promise myself, my family, friends, teachers, my daughter, as well as everyone reading this, I'm gonna do it 100% .