11 Things You Know To Be True If You're Obsessed With Disney

6
Flickr

Disney, without a doubt, is the most magical place on earth. There are certain things that only people who grew up surrounded by all things Disney will understand. There are so many things to love about the Happiest Place on Earth, everything from the atmosphere of the park, to the movies produced by the company. If you're anything like me, you know that some things happen when you're obsessed with Disney and can probably relate to more than one of these.

1. You freak out when you see the castle.

Even if you've been to Disney too many times to count, there is no better feeling than catching that first glimpse of Cinderella's castle from the monorail.

2. You know your way around the parks better than anyone else.

Most people who are new to Disney tend to get lost when looking for a certain ride or attraction, but not you. You've been here so much you could practically be a tour guide.

3. You have seen every Disney movie ever made, and can't pick a favorite.

Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Toy Story, Finding Nemo... how could you ever choose?!

4. You find Hidden Mickeys in everyday life.

5. You probably get judging eyes from "the outsiders" who just can't relate.

Others are quick to criticize the love you have for Disney. You might realize 30 minutes too late that other people don't share the same excitement about Soarin' Around the World's debut. Don't even get me started on the people who claim that you're "too old" for Disney.

6. You get too excited when you watch a parade or see a princess.

7. You know there is nothing as great as watching the Wishes fireworks over the castle.

Truth be told, you still get a little choked up watching them.

8. You know the smells that are associated with Pirates of the Caribbean, Soarin', and the Haunted Mansion, and sometimes think you smell them in real life.

You spend the rest of your days trying to match the scent so you can have them with you at home.

9. You often find yourself wishing that you were in Disney when stressed out or upset.

It's called the "Happiest Place on Earth" for a reason.

10. You know that it was all started by a mouse.

You'll never forget it.

11. You get genuinely upset when it's time to leave Disney... but you're already planning your next trip!