7 Things That Suck The Most About Christmas

I love Christmas but there are definitely some things that suck about it

74
Chisrtmas lights on house

I love Christmas just as much as the next person but there are definitely some things that suck about it. These are the things people usually don't talk about because they want to stay in the Christmas spirit. Here are some things that absolutely suck about Christmas.

1. Pretending to like relatives you haven't seen since you were a newborn

"AWWWWW you've gotten so big!!!!!" they say. You just want to walk away but you can't. We all have these relatives.

2. Getting kisses on the lips from old people.

Your breath stinks, you're wrinkly, and you pinch my cheeks.... No thanks.

3. Fruit Cake

Enough said.

4. Not having a gift for someone who unexpectedly shows up

This is awkward even though you probably didn't want to give them a gift anyway.

5. Snow

Either you live where it snows and it sucks or you live where it doesn't snow and can't have a white Christmas and it sucks.

6. Spending tons of money

Come on, who likes this? I love shopping, but spending? Not so much.

7. Pretending to like that awful gift from your grandma

"Yes grandma, I absolutely love this light up sweater"

Okay, so maybe I REALLY love Christmas, but you have to admit that these things do suck. Whenever you think of Christmas, think of these things too. Just kidding, enjoy the Christmas season. Happy Holidays.