7 Things Moms Really Wants For Mother's Day

Make her feel like a queen on her special day.

32

Moms aren't hard to please. If you give them a day without any hassle and some relaxation, she'll be happy--but you want to be able to give her a little more than that to show how much you appreciate her on this special day. Here are some ideas for the best and most thoughtful Mother's Day present:

1. Flowers

Moms usually LOVE flowers (unless they're allergic). Instead of buying her a bouquet of flowers, try finding an actual plant from Lowe's or Home Depot that she can plant and nurture for a long time!

2. Clothes

Get mom that pretty top she's been wanting or a nice pair of shoes. Clothes are pretty easy and can be pretty affordable being that almost every store has coupons since Mother's Day is coming up.

3. Jewelry

For those who don't mind spending a little extra, there are so many nice pieces of jewelry for moms. Alex and Ani always has meaningful bracelets, and they're not too pricey! But if you're willing to spend more, a lot of jewelry stores such as Kay with 30% off and other great discounts for Mother's Day.

4. A spa trip

Being a mom is very stressful and this is something that practically anyone would appreciate. This would give her the ultimate relaxation that she needs.

5. A lunch or dinner date

Spending quality time with your kids is what moms love. Take her out to eat and put your phone away to show that she has your full attention on her special day.

6. Breakfast in Bed

Moms are always the first ones to get up and get everything going first thing in the morning. Wouldn't it be nice if everyone else got everything going and let her sleep in?

7. A Gift Card

For the moms out there who are really picky and like to pick everything out themselves, just give them a Visa gift card or get them a gift card for their favorite store. They'll be able to get something that they love and if they get clothes, you don't have to worry about whether or not it will fit them.

And most importantly: a card

Although the presents are nice, moms are suckers for a meaningful card. Most people think it's not that big of a deal but when you really love someone, it is. Get her one of those cute and mushy cards that tell her how amazing she is and how you would die without her. She will probably cry and tell you how you're her favorite child.