8 Things Taylor Swift Does That We All Can Relate To

There's perfection, and then there's Taylor Swift.

47
Newsweek

We know her. We love her. Let's face it, we all want to be her. Taylor Swift was not only a huge impact on our lives as young girls, but continues to be more so now than ever even as young adults. From her first hit single, "Tim McGraw," to her latest new album, "1989," Taylor still continues to capture our hearts with every word she sings. We all wish we could produce songs about the boy who broke our hearts the way she does, but we are not that fortunate. Though she is a popular celebrity icon, she's human just like the rest of us (except richer, more popular, and has perfectly toned legs), and in some ways, we all can relate.

1. We all have that one awkward dance move we like to do.

Unfortunately for Taylor, that's just about all of her dance moves.

2. The sass is always real.

Though she is known as America's sweetheart, having loads of sass is something every girl struggles with.

3. As much as we hate to admit, we're all a little crazy after a breakup.

Unlike some of us, Taylor doesn't hide her crazy. She writes songs about them and makes millions... Maybe I should start writing songs about my breakups, too.

4. We all have haters.

This one's for you, Kanye.

5. We all get a little excited when there are donuts involved.

Yes, Taylor. We do too.

6. We all do this when someone we don't like walks by.

OK, maybe not exactly, but if I looked as cute as Taylor when doing this, I so would.

7. We all imagine ourselves looking something like this when the professor calls us out thinking we're not paying attention, but we end up getting the answer correct.

No better feeling than this.

8. Even though Taylor Swift is perfect in every single way possible, she is still human, and that alone is something we all can relate to.