10 Things Everyone Should Laugh About

10 Things Everyone Should Laugh About

"he he"

17
10 Things Everyone Should Laugh About
Kara Lehr

Laughing is my favorite pastime. I'm convinced if I laugh enough maybe I'll earn a set of pretty abs. Honestly, sometimes you have to look at your life and your awkwardness and your willingness to be yourself and just have a throw-your-head-back (*head hits wall*) giggling moment. Here's a few things that make me laugh on a daily basis:

1. When Netflix asks if I'm still watching

Classic. There should be an option in settings where you can turn that biz off. Unless I get hit with a brick of cheese, duh, I'm still watching.

2. When my parents text me "What are you doing tonight?"

My mom always bribes me to come home. She'll deny it, but she does, and it's cute and makes me smile. "I made mashed potatoes for dinner" or "I can pick you up a coffee" usually does the trick. What really gives me the belly laugh is when they both text me at the same time, on a Friday night, at 11 o'clock. Yep.

3. When people say "Hello"

Even if you're not talking to me, I'll sing it back at ya.

"It's me."

4. When I check the time

Whether it's sleeping through my alarm, trying to finish that last episode of "New Girl," jamming for too long on Spotify or eating seconds at dinner—I guffaw because running late is a staple for me.

5. When someone pokes me on Facebook

There's something about being poked on Facebook that makes you feel extra special, but also slightly creeped out. Amirite?

6. When I wave at someone who's not waving at me

I am Ron Weasley (R U?!). Definitive.

7. When Spotify puts weird songs on my Discover Weekly playlist

Every week, without a fail, I get a cover song from a "The Voice" contestant from three years ago. I mean, power to them, but I can only take so much of "FourFiveSeconds." I laugh.

8. When I just fall

Picture this: a girl walking down the stairs and slipping on a banana peel. It actually happened.

9. When I see any furry animal

I'm the person who asks every stranger if I can pet their dog. One time, I saw someone walking their cat—I cuddled that furry thaaang, too.

10. When I see my friends in a public place

Don't you just love looking through restaurant windows and seeing someone you know so you hit glass repeatedly and wave hello? I know I do.