Sh*t Everyone Does On Snapchat

Sh*t Everyone Does On Snapchat

We all know why the text bar is dragged to the middle of your face.

708
Sh*t Everyone Does On Snapchat

Snapchat seems to be one of the most popular apps these days. The idea of being able to send a quick picture and message that will instantly appear and disappear is intoxicating. Sure, there's the people who screenshot your snaps (this is why trust issues exist), but most of the time your triple chin selfie will simply fade into the abyss (or some database somewhere). With that being said, here are ten things we all do on Snapchat.

1. Use the text bar to cover up a blemish.

It's basically like using concealer except it's free and you can write whatever you want. Maybe you'll even use a text bar

2. Replay someone's Snapchat story to see who they're with or where they are.

Is that so and so in the background of HER story? Are these people all hanging out without me? Is that guy partying in my HOUSE? Let's double check...maybe even triple check.

3. Screenshot your friend's ugly snap.

It's for a good cause--you'll bring it back so you can Instagram it on her birthday or use it as a reaction picture for when she texts you something dumb.

4. Snapchat in public.

Nothing beats the time I was snapping my friend in public and one of my classmates drove by, rolled down his window and shouted, "CAUGHT!" Good times.

5. Obsess over someone opening and not responding.

Did you OFFEND them? Are they busy? Do they suddenly hate you forever??? Sending a snap, seeing they opened it and knowing they decided not to answer is rough.

6. ...Open and not respond to a Snapchat.

You're being hypocritical but, whatever. Not all snaps require a response.

7. Watch Snapchat stories just to get rid of the purple number on your screen.

You don't even CARE what this person has on their story but you have to look at it to make the damn number disappear.

8. Add something to your story so a particular person would see it.

You cross your fingers this person sees it before it disappears. Seriously, time is precious. God bless the feature that shows you who watched your story.

9. Put something on your story and then snap it to a bunch of your friends.

You get a Snapchat, you get a Snapchat, EVERYBODY gets a Snapchat! I mean, you can never be too sure they would've seen it in your Snapchat story and some things just need to be shared a million times.

10. Send a creepy, zoomed in Snapchat.

Most likely it's of your friend when they didn't see you. Possibly of your crush when he's not looking. It's usually really fuzzy and unattractive.