Rid Boredom Summer Bucket List

32 Things To Do When You Are Literally Bored Enough To Paint Dry This Summer

My creative Bucket List of events that keep me busy throughout every summer!

94
https://unsplash.com/photos/T3Oila92jyo/Scott Stephens
https://unsplash.com/photos/T3Oila92jyo

Every day in the summer, I tend to wake up late and sleep late. So let's face it, we all have those days of boredom, especially in the summertime when everyone else is out on vacation and you are just at home wishing you were someplace else. I literally have been staying up until 2 a.m. doing absolutely nothing. So I decided to create a list of things I could do to avoid my boredom:

Watch a TV show

Netflix is literally the way to go. Whenever I'm bored that's the first thing I do!

Go to the gym with your best friends

Going to the gym with your gym buddies is one of the things I'm currently trying this summer! Trust me, it helps you be motivated towards your gym goal!!

Paint your nails

I rarely do this but honestly if nothing else keeps you being not bored, then might as well paint your nails !!

Drink a glass of water

Drinking water is very goof for your health so might as well try to benefit your body by drinking water when you are bored. It takes 2 minutes from your day to drink a full glass of water, so at least you will not be bored for two minutes of your day.

Play with your pet (if you have one)

This is my all-time favorite!

Take a nap

Naps help you ALOT! Especially when school starts again, you will not be able to take that many naps as you can in the summer.

Bake some cookies

Who doesn't want a little something sweet in the summer and especially when you have all the time in the world.

Rearrange your bedroom

Honestly, just try to make your bedroom look spotless. At least, you wont be bored for a couple of hours. Try to change up your room a little to help your boredom.

Watch a movie

The summer movies are always the best! You will not have to miss out on any movie now that you don't have school anymore.

Plan a sleepover

Sleepovers with your friends are extremely fun. Staying up until like 5am just talking with your friends or playing truth or dare is just so much fun.

Sip on coffee

Cause why not!

Go to the park

Take your dog to the park or go with your friends and take cute pictures!

Do a load of laundry

I know no one likes laundry but when you this bored might as well do something useful.

Jam to your favorite songs

Omg this is my favorite do this while you are going with your friends to the gym.

Look through your childhood pictures

Go and cherish the moments when you were a child. I know everyone wants to go back to their childhood.

Walk around in your neighborhood

Talk your dog for a walk around the neighborhood or like go to your neighborhood pool.

Finish your online classes assignment ahead of time

This is the smartest thing to do this summer!

Go on Pinterest

Well might as well go and look at the cool things on Pinterest whether it being senior pictures or just food in general.

Practice your photography skills

When you are this bored, you should go and explore your talents. Who knows maybe you could be an photographer?

Practice yoga

Yoga is extremely good for your mental and physical health.

Look up funny jokes online

I usually do this when I'm up late at night and I can't seem to fall asleep.

Facetime your friends 

I love doing this especially since I can't always go meeting them.

Watch a YouTube video

Youtube is like Netflix it gets you addicted so like might as well go watch some videos of your interest.

Organize the apps on your phone

If you are like super bored and can't think of anything else, just organize your apps in an order that would like to!

Go to an amusement park with your friends

Go have a day dedicated to your friends!

Eat some ice cream

Ice cream is like a all time summer thing to do!

Make interesting food

Go make whatever food you have always wanted to make! Be creative.

Play your favorite video game

You might not have time during the school time so go ahead and play all your video games now before school starts.

Play cards

When your friends come over for a sleepover, play different types of card games to keep you guys entertained.

Go shopping

Go and get all the clothes you wanted to get!

Apply for summer jobs

Summer jobs will keep you occupied!

Get an internship

Internships will allow you to be better prepared in college!