These Fireworks You Should Totally Check Out

Grab a few of these for the best night ever.

11

Happy 4th of July! And with that, it's just about time to break out those fireworks to celebrate! Here is a list of fireworks to get ready for today!

1. POP-ITS

These are my personal favorite, and honestly they just never get old. Throw them on the ground and watch as they light up the night.

2. Smoke Bombs

Remember being a little kid and running through the colored smoke spraying off the smoke bombs? Lighting up smoke bombs are a right of passion as a kid and are still a great asset to the 4th of July.

3. Sparklers

Something is so enchanting about sparklers. Being able to make pretty designs in the dark and swirling them around like a magic wand is the best.

4. Magic Black Snakes

The only time you ever want to be anywhere near a black snake is when it's growing out of a little cardboard box.

5. Poppers

Erupting in confetti and spraying it across the lawn, it leaves a wonderful display. Just remember not to point them in anyone's face.

6. Bottle Rockets

Set them up. Get Ready. Count down and launch!

7. Fountains

These are just so mesmerizing to look at, as they spew beautiful colors straight up into the air.

8. Spinners

Similar to a spinning roller coaster ride, these can get a bit crazy and go all over the place.

9. Roman Candle

A large display of candles, there's nothing better than that.

10. Cherry Bombs

For those looking for a bigger explosion the cherry bomb is definitely the way to go.

10. Firecrackers

Basically the classic 4th of July firework. Oh, and don't forget black cats.

11. Rockets

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, blast off!

12. Bumble Bees

Buzz. That's all that needs to be said.

14. Parachutes

Shoot them up in the sky and watch them parachute down to the ground. Just be careful, because you never know where they'll end up.

15. Fireworks

What is the 4th of July without an enormous fireworks display? End your evening watching the beautiful explosions in the sky.