The Year Of The Diamond Cutter

The Year Of The Diamond Cutter

"I’m making one of the biggest commitments at this point to get control of something I haven’t had since 2009… And it’s scary as hell."

3
The Year Of The Diamond Cutter
A. Bales

I thought about things from the last seven.... Wait eight years now.

Well, the photos will tell you, my weight is like a leaky tire that keeps getting patched… As in, I cannot keep a certain weight for too long. (By the way, I’m totally okay, every professional said I was fine, nothing wrong with me at all). It could be from medication I had to take from battling depression, or going vegetarian for lent (never doing that again)... Or being able to squat over two times my weight then…

If you don’t believe me, here’s photos to prove the issue. I apologize now.

(from top to bottom) 2009- size 2, 110,(right)- 2010, size 5- 120, 2011- size 5, 125

2012- Size 8, 130 Late 2013/Early 2014- size 0, 95 Late 2014- size 3, 112

2015- Size 3/5, 120 2016- Size 2-3, 115

It’s shocking to look back. I literally have been from borderline sickly skinny to considered overweight for my height.

But this year, I’m taking back my control on my weight fluctuation. I’m done dealing with having to buy everything twice because my weight decided to go another direction.

It’s hard to decide what, if any, program to go with when it’s this situation. Weight loss and gain programs- google it, you get pages and pages of programs, people and stories over what works and not… But maintaining one? Haha…. No.

Or yes?

Currently on a WWE/wrestling run, I discovered a former wrestler developed something that does that and much more…..

Google Diamond Dallas Page. His program is third thing you see.

Four stages of programing, strict diet, but results are outstanding. People are more flexible than what they were before in six weeks.

Hell, this saved many former wrestlers from drug addiction, overdose deaths. And some of the big names too.

If they can do it at like 50 years old, I can do it at 21.

I’m making one of the biggest commitments at this point to get control of something I haven’t had since 2009… And it’s scary as hell.

Let’s hope this works.