25 Struggles Of Having Big Boobs

25 Struggles Of Having Big Boobs

Don't Even Try Laying On Your Stomach.

2640
25 Struggles Of Having Big Boobs
Flickr/Frankensteinnn

People go to great lengths to get big breasts. Well, coming from a girl who wears a size F I think that before you go out and get fake ones. You should know just a few things about the struggles that we 'big boobers' must endure.

1. Button up shirts.

The buttons are struggling to stay buttoned (if you can even button at all) and undershirts are always a must.

2. Running/jumping jacks/any sort of workout that involves bouncing.

3. Bra shopping. You might as well forget the cute bras and starting loving the color "nude."

4. Swim suit shopping. No matter what you will not find a swimsuit without having "double boob" or looking like you shopped in the small child section. Beware of swimsuit season.

5. Nicknames. Trust me, you will get one.

6. Guys. Is an explanation really needed?

7. Friends wanting to see or touch your boobs. Just let it happen.

8. You make even a t-shirt look scandalous.

9. Trying to find jewelry to go with said dress.

10. Trying to find clothes that fit your whole body instead of just boobs.

11. Crossing your arms.

12. Wearing seatbelts.

13. Saggy boobs. Don't tell me, "it won't happen to you."

14. Boob sweat.

15. Laying down on your stomach. It's possible, but definitely not comfortable.

16. Tanning beds in general. Whether it is attempting to lay down on your stomach in the tanning bed, or getting in a stand-up bed and getting under-boob tan lines.

17. You can't see your stomach or feet.

18. Hugging small children or anyone shorter than you.

19. Double boob. You know, when it looks like you have four boobs instead of two.

20. Dropping something in your shirt and having trouble finding it..

21. Sports bra uni-boob.

22. Flowy shirts just sticking out making you look pregnant.

23. Dress code violations in high school because everything you wear looks "inappropriate".

24. Neck and back pain. When you carry around that much boob all day it can be painful.

25. Getting stuck in dresses or shirts when you try them on because your boobs are in the way.

So all in all, before you get jealous of the girls who have giant breasts, think a bout all the negatives that come with it. This is one area of life you do NOT want to go big in. Trust me.