The Strong Verses

The Strong Verses

A powerful verse can heal anyone's heart

8
The Strong Verses
Emily Liner

It is no doubt that you will have a bad day or go through difficult times in your life, but no matter how hard you think life is, you always have God to catch you when you fall.

When you're struggling, turn to scripture for some encouragement.

These specific verses can give you some rest when you need it most

Romans 10:9 says, "Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." - This verse gives you security in that, if you KNOW Jesus is your savior, you will always be safe. When you feel like no one is there, KNOW THAT GOD IS.

Isaiah 43:1 says, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine," - When you start to feel like you no longer have a place in this world, know that God created YOU for a reason. He made you in His image with big plans for your life.

Hebrews 11:1 says, "Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see." - Some doubt the power of God only because they cannot see him, but ask yourself, can you see the wind blow? No, but you can feel it, and you can feel God. Life is always going to be hard, but with faith in the Lord anything is possible. Never let that go.

2 Corinthians 4:8-10 says, "We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body." - NO matter how you read this verse, you come out a winner. Being hard pressed does not mean you are broken. Being perplexed does not make you ignorant. Being persecuted does not mean you have to be alone. Being struck down does not mean you are done. We carry around all of these things, and sometimes we forget what Jesus went through to save us from them all. God gives you peace when you need it most, you just have to learn to accept it.

2 Corinthians 12:9-12 says, "But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships,in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." - Christ DIED on the cross so that we could be saved. His love is never ending. So when you feel like the weight of the world is on YOUR shoulders, know that it isn't. All of those things that you are going through, are nothing compared to the suffering Christ went through for you. So when you start to feel like you can't take it anymore, smile in the face of adversity because YOUR SAVIOR died so that you might live.

When life gets a little too hard, step back and remember that no matter how alone you think you are, you're not. Your God is always there. When you need that reinforcement and encouragement, turn to scripture and allow it to heal your heart. Allow God to consume your world, because you do His.