9 Stages Of Class Registration Period

9 Stages Of Class Registration Period

If you’re like me, registration time at school is a very, very stressful time.

14
9 Stages Of Class Registration Period

If you’re like me, registration time at school is a very, very stressful time. From picking classes to having classes run out of room to completing general education requirements that you really don’t feel like taking, to changing your mind completely at the last minute and creating an entirely new schedule, registration period is something that definitely is a lot more stressful than it should be.

I personally go through a lot of emotions during this time of the year at my school and have definitely shed a few tears over it. Here are the stages I go through during registration period at my school:

1. Remembering that advising meetings are coming up.

2. Rushing to choose classes before your advising meeting.

3. Realizing you have one more general education credit that you need.

4. Freaking out because you don’t have enough credits.

5. Getting a bad registration time.

6. Finding out all of the slots are taken in a class that you need.

7. Scrambling to choose a new class.

8. Changing your mind completely and making a new schedule.

9. Finally being registered.