The Plan vs. Life: Have Faith

The Plan vs. Life: Have Faith

It is going to be alright.

23
The Plan vs. Life: Have Faith

How do you know what the right decision is? How do you know everything will work out? Simple; you don't.

You can drive yourself crazy and wonder if this is part of "THE PLAN."

You know "THE PLAN".

THE PLAN is what you told your younger self what would happen when you reached a certain age. For me, I told myself that I would graduate college at 22 with a job securely in place following graduation. I would get engaged at 23 and get married by 24. Start a family by 26.

Alright, so that was my plan when I was 10. I thought if I had a plan, everything would happen according to the plan that I made. But news flash: there is no set plan.

We can plan all we want in our lives, but God has the power to change it without asking. I stopped planning my life and gave God the reins a few months ago. I know it will all work out, even if I don't understand His reasoning right now.

I am entering my last semester of college. This past semester, anxiety hit me big time. I realized for the first time in my life, I have no structure I have to follow once I graduate. I could go anywhere and do anything.

Do I still want the same things I wanted when I was 10 years old? Yes. Do I want them at those exact ages? I don't know.

I do know that whenever they do happen, it will be in God's perfect timing. I'm done stressing over THE PLAN.

For all of you who are anxious and unsure about your future, or if you find yourself stressed over a situation that is out of your control, here are a few bible verses I hope will ease your mind.

1. "Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." - Isaiah 41:10

Turn to God. Lean on Him when you need to. Give Him all of your struggles. I know that is easier said than done, but it will lessen your anxiety if you do.

2. "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." - Philippians 4:6

When you are feeling stressed, say a quick prayer. Talk to God. It will be okay.

3. "Anxiety in a man's heart weighs it down, but a good word makes it glad." - Proverbs 12:25

Have faith.