7 Phases Of Spring Break, As Told By "Grey's Anatomy"

"It's a beautiful day to save lives."

37
Tumblr

When spring break rolls in, you know the semester is going by fast. Just six weeks ago, you were still home for winter break, and six weeks after you get back, you'll be going back home for the summer. This week off is much needed at the halfway point of the semester. Spring break is a time to take a break from all of your classes and exams, even if you're not going anywhere.

In the weeks leading up to spring break, the anticipation is rising. All you're thinking about is showering with no flip flops on, mom's home-cooked meals and seeing your friends and family. You get home and have absolutely no motivation to do anything except to binge-watch Netflix.

As the week continues, you hate to admit it, but you're actually getting a little bored with doing nothing. The show you picked to binge-watch didn't have enough seasons, and none of your friends have the same break as you. You start getting ready to pack all your things up for school because suddenly, even though you couldn't wait to get home, you need to get back to school. You need to see your friends, and are maybe even wanting to go back to class. Here are the phases of spring break as told by "Grey's Anatomy":

1. Seeing your family and friends.

Easily the best part of break. You haven't seen them in so long, but that makes your reunion so much sweeter.

2. Eating a home-cooked meal for the first time in almost two months.

There are certain foods you just can't force yourself to eat in the dining hall because it won't taste anything like your mom's. The first time you eat a home-cooked meal in so long does not compare to anything else.

3. How it feels to shower with no flip flops.

Freedom... and there's actually hot water and water pressure.

4. Day one of doing absolutely nothing.

I could be perfectly content doing this for the rest of my life.

5. When your parents ask you to actually do something for the first time all week..

How do they expect me to listen when they can't ask me to do anything when I'm away at school?!

5. Day five of doing absolutely nothing.

Who am I kidding? I actually got really bored.

6. Packing to go back to school.

Counting down the minutes to go...

7. Being reunited with your friends.

We've been apart from each other for too long, no more of this.