The First Week Of College, As Told By Michael Scott

18

We are about a week away from school starting and let me tell you, the struggles are going to begin. Of course, no one understands our struggle except for the world’s best boss, Michael Scott.

1. When you can’t find a single parking spot on the first day of class.

2. When the professor keeps you the whole time on “syllabus day.”

3. You find out at the end of that class you have a project due next week.

4. Having to deal with financial aid.

5. When you tell your friends that you’re going to class everyday this semester.

6. When you can spot freshman at their first party.

...compared to everyone else at the party.

7. Having to purchase the textbook for class knowing you will only use it once.

8. Running into your ex on campus.

9. The false interest you have in many campus organizations.

10. Freshmen.

11. When the professor asks, “does anyone else have any questions?”

12. Having to get up for your 8 a.m.

13. Finding out that you made friends with the one person in class that has all the notes, quizzes, and tests.

14. The things you want to spend your refund check on.

15. Making new friends.

16. Seeing old friends.

17. Then your phone is dry that first weekend everyone is back.

18. Then you go out on a Monday.

19. And, of course, when you wake up late for class.

20. Then after making it through week one, but you still have the rest of the semester to deal with.

So here is to all the struggles we will endure making our way to adult life. Good luck to everyone and may the curve be in your favor!