The Fall Fashion Trends As Told By Pinterest

What Should You Be Wearing This Fall?

28
Lioness Women's Club

As an avid pinner on Pinterest and a lover of fashion, I tend to pin many posts dealing with fashion onto some of my boards. These serve as my inspiration, outfit ideas, and maybe even a reminder that yes, you can pull that off and wear that to class. Recently, there have been many pins that have to do with fall fashion, with very similar themes in each pin. So, here are the fall fashion trends according to Pinterest.

*** This list is split into two sections: Articles of clothing, shoes, and accessories, and color ***

Articles of Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories

1) Tall Riding Boots

Tall riding boots are an absolute Fall staple! They literally go with everything; dresses, leggings, jeans, whatever you want to wear! They are super comfy, and can be dressed up or down; they are perfect for the Fall weather.

2) Booties

Just like the riding boots, booties are a simple shoe that go with almost any outfit. I personally love wearing them with jeans and dresses! They are the type of shoes that scream Fall to me!

3) Large Brim/Floppy Hats

I am not much of a hat person, but even I have to admit these are cute! They can help to dress up any outfit, and serve the practical purpose of keeping your hair in check (kind of) and keep your head warm!

4) Big Scarves

Whether it's tartin, cashmere, knit, crochet, homemade or store-bought, scarves are an absolute must in the Fall months. Not only do they help to complete and outfit and make it look and feel comfortable, scarves also help to keep you warm from the Fall winds. So bundle up with your favorite scarf this Fall!

5) Jeans

Jeans are so clearly a staple, I don't know why I'm even mentioning them. You can dress them down with some sneakers and a long sleeve shirt, or dress them up with a cute sweater and cuter boots. I swear, jeans are some of the most versatile clothing ever! I basically live in jeans in the Fall! (When I'm not wearing leggings...)

6) Sweaters

Sweaters are so comfy, so cute, and so transformative! They can be dressed up of down, cute or sporty, however you want to wear it! Plus, they keep you extra warm on the cold Fall days, so why not wear one?

7) Cardigans

Cardigans allow you to layer easily, create texture in your outfit, and you can play with the color and pattern of your outfit just by adding one. They can really help to pull an outfit together and keep you warm all at the same time!

Colors

1) Black

Black is such a staple color for me in the Fall months. It's a dark, dark neutral that goes with everything, and that's what makes wearing black so awesome! You can wear anything in the color and just look cool. Have a black accent in your outfit, or have your whole outfit in the color, and you'll still be feeling the Fall vibes.

2) Grey

Another neutral that goes with basically everything! I feel like grey really fits the Fall season though because it's a bit softer than black; its like the transition between Summer and Winter, but it's the transition between black and white. A great Fall color that I hope to utilize more this year!

3) Red/Burgundy

Ahh, the color of the dying leaves. Maybe that's why red is such a fall color... Anyway, red, from bright red to a dark maroon, is always a good color to wear in the Fall. You'll blend in with your surroundings and look cute doing do!

4) Olive

A color that I don't typically wear, but I love seeing in the fall! Wearing an olive color in the form of a jacket, to me, is the ultimate way to wear olive. It compliments a lot of the neutral colors that come with Fall, and can give your outfit a military vibe!

I hope this article has given you a little inspiration for your Fall wardrobe, I inspired myself writing it!