The End Of the Semester As Told By 'Drake and Josh'

I twisted my liver and I am unable to read, write or bathe

21

So, this is it. The end of fall semester is finally approaching, and there are mixed emotions swirling in the air. I mean, we love our friends at college, our beloved frat parties and clubs...but then there's the real school-y aspect of it *cue sighs and sniffles*. How are we supposed to feel about going back home when it means finally getting a break from schoolwork and studying at the cost of the heartbreak of leaving friends and going out? That's exactly what our old and beloved friends Drake and Josh are here to help us figure out...

First, there's the rush of excitement...you're going home!

There is no longer a need for showering with shoes or questioning the origin of the hair on the wall

But then you realize that you're going back home...to live with your sibling...

Then again, you do sorta miss your partner in crime.

Finally! You don't have to do your own laundry or go to target on your own when you need food!!!

And you really just aren't ready to tell all of your curious relatives how school was

Repeating the same stories over and over again gets exhausting.

As much as you love your own room, not having your roommate there to giggle with at all times is going to be boring.

It will be nice getting a break from studying...unless you actually let your brain turn into mush.

...which is honestly a legitimate possibility.

You already know how sad you're going to be when the song you and your friends scream along with when you go outcomes on in the car.

On the other hand, you're finally able to sit and cuddle with your dog all day and see your old friends!!!

That is until your parents call and ask you to do the errands that they don't want to do after work

And you really just want to say to them:

But instead, you embellish your current situation juuuuuust a little bit.

Of course, we can't forget going back to work!

Then comes the phase you know is bound to be reached once you've been home for long enough and the family fighting begins...

And at first, you won't care all that much

Eventually, someone will apologize and you'll be sassy about it

But then, you'll realize you're leaving soon to go back to school and, well, you'll all make up.

Before we know it, we'll be in a packed car heading back to school, after a fun-filled winter break!